News and Events
This webinar presentation is developed for accounting professionals, IT and C-level executives looking for powerful and easy to use GL reporting software.
In this session we’ll demonstrate F9’s most dynamic features including how to build a report from the ground up. We’ll view sample reports and use the analysis and drilldown capabilities to get the information you need, live, out of your source GL.
If you know Excel, you know F9!
Already have F9? This webinar is also relevant for new and existing F9 customers and resellers who want to learn more about the powerful features of F9 version 5. This newest release of F9 includes more enhancements than any previous release, leveraging the newest functionality of Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010.
- Register for Wednesday, May 15th @ 11:00 a.m. (PST) 2 p.m.(EST)
- Register for Wednesday, May 22nd @ 11:00 a.m. (PST) 2 p.m.(EST)
- Register for Wednesday, June 5th @ 11:00 a.m. (PST) 2 p.m.(EST)
- Register for Wednesday, June 12th @ 11:00 a.m. (PST) 2 p.m.(EST)
- Register for Wednesday, June 19th @ 11:00 a.m. (PST) 2 p.m.(EST)
- Register for Wednesday, June 26th @ 11:00 a.m. (PST) 2 p.m.(EST)
Sage Summit 2013
July 21-26th, 2013
- Jan 2013 – F9 Featured on Supply Chain Market Newsletter
- Jan 2013 – Infor Announces F9 Integration with QuickBooks® for Faster, Easier Reporting
- May 2012 – F9 Announces the release of F9 V5 for Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Apr 2012 – Announcing the Release of F9 Version 5 for Sage BusinessWorks Accounting!
- Mar 2012 – FUND E-Z Partners with F9 to Enhance Financial Reporting
- Aug 2011 – F9 Partnership with Vadim Software
- Aug 2011 – GivenHansco Introduces Enhanced Financial Reporting (EFR) to its Keystone Accounting Package
- Oct 2010 – Khameleon Software Partners with F9_Press Release
- Mar 2010 – AccuFund Press Release – F9 Partnership – Infor
- Feb 2010 – F9 Selects Pervasive Software for QuickBooks Integration!
- Dec 2009 – StoneRiver Expands Financial Reporting Options for General ledger Clients