F9 for Use with QuickBooks®
F9 dynamically brings your QuickBooks® data into Excel. F9 is a powerful, easy-to-use financial reporting solution that dynamically links general ledger data to Microsoft Excel. Microsoft Excel users already know how valuable spreadsheets are for financial reporting. F9 leverages that value by delivering your GL data directly to Microsoft Excel through a dynamic link to the most current information.
F9 offers a powerful feature package:
- Excel-based functionality ensures ease of use
- Formula Calculations eliminate re-keying of numbers
- “Business Intelligence” Reporting offers KPIs, Table and Pivot Table analysis
- Report Analysis diagnoses errors in a report
- Drill-Down Capability by account segments, transactions, pivot details
- Budget Write-Back to the F9 datamart
- Consolidations over multiple companies and databases
- Ad-hoc Reporting using the report wizard
- Scheduling report calculation, distribution and email
F9 for QuickBooks Desktop
Click here for instructions to download and set up a 30 Day Trial of F9 for QuickBooks Desktop! Look for the Table of Contents icon
QuickBooks® is a registered trademark and service mark of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. F9 is designed for use with QuickBooks Pro Edition, QuickBooks Premier Edition, QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Software 2009 through 2017 or QuickBooks Online.
Easily manage and automate F9 report generation in Excel. Reports can be scheduled to recalculate on a time or event driven basis and also easily e-mailed to distribution groups and address book contacts.
F9 can consolidate general ledger information across multiple databases, companies, and departments – all with a push of a button. F9 can even consolidate general ledgers that do not share the same account structures.
F9 can report on multiple budgets into Microsoft Excel. Reports can then be modified and written back to the source database with a click of a button.
F9 can take any segment of data to report or analyze. Easily apply various criteria such as multi-company or multi-department reports and see which accounts are missing or duplicated.