Infor Legal Notice
Copyright © 2001-2012 Infor Global Solutions and/or their affiliates or licensors. All rights reserved. The F9 word and design marks and the Infor word and design marks are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Infor Global Solutions or one of its affiliates. All rights reserved. All other trademarks listed herein are the property of their respective owners
If you register to receive information or certain products through the Company Website, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old and that your registration information is truthful, accurate, updated and complete. A user name and password will be assigned by us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and for activities occurring on the basis thereof.
Each User must register separately, although corporate entities may possess only one user name and password. Thus, only one registration is required for such corporate entities. You may not disclose your user name and password to non-authorized individuals within your organization or to outside third parties. You may not use another Users user name and password without their explicit authorization.
Using Company Content & Services
- Company Proprietary Rights. The Company Website may contain information, data, software (including updates), images, video clips, music, links, logos and other material (collectively, the “Content”) that are the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property of the Company, and/or its affiliates, subsidiaries, partners and/or third-party suppliers. The Content in the Company Website is copyrighted individually and as a collective work. You will ensure that all copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices appearing on any Content remain intact and legible. All licenses are non-exclusive.
- Linking to the Company Website. If you operate a website, then you may not display the Content within a frame or border, or “deep link” or harvest Content located below the upper-most URL. You will not link to the Company Website or Content in a manner that suggests an endorsement or affiliation between the sites absent the written consent of the Company. You will remove any link to the Company Website that the Company finds objectionable promptly upon request.
Third Party Links & Advertisers
Content, goods or services may be offered by affiliates, partners and/or third parties through the Company Website. These are offered as a convenience to you. The Company has no control over and does not endorse this content, goods or services. The Company is a distributor and not a re-publisher of third party content and is an advertising channel for third party goods and services. Third party providers may change, add or discontinue their content or offerings at any time without notice. They may impose additional or different conditions on your use of their content or services (please read any additional terms that may be posted by such providers). THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES THAT YOU OBTAIN FROM THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS. YOU WILL LOOK SOLELY TO THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDER FOR ALL CLAIMS REGARDING SUCH MATTERS.
The Company may offer secure web pages to collect certain kinds of information from Users and it may store certain kinds of sensitive information in encrypted form. The Company follows reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data it collects. While no computer system is completely secure, the measures implemented by the Company Website help to reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
Warranties & Liabilities
- Warranty Disclaimer. THE COMPANY WEBSITE (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, COMMUNICATIONS, FEATURES, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES) MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES, ERRORS AND DEFECTS AND IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, INTEGRATION, ACCURACY, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE DISCLAIMED. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR DISRUPTION OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO WITH OR THROUGH THE COMPANY WEBSITE. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HARASSING, DEFAMATORY, ILLEGAL OR IMPROPER CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS BY THIRD PARTIES.
Governing Law And Forum
Technology & Data Transfer
- European Union Residents. If you reside in the European Union (EU) or if any transfer of information between you and the Company Website is governed by the European Union Data Protection Directive or nationals laws implementing that Directive, then you consent to the transfer of such information outside of the European Union to your country and to such other countries as may be contemplated by the features and activities provided by the Company Website.
Relationship Of Parties
Right To Rely On Instructions
The Company may act in reliance upon any instruction, information, document, filing, name, email address or user password that meets the Company Websites automated criteria or which is believed by the Company Websites personnel to be genuine. For any password protected areas, the Company may assume a person entering a user name address and associated password is, in fact, that user or is authorized by that user to act on its behalf. The Company may assume the latest email addresses and registration information on file with the Company Website are accurate and current. When programmed to do so, the Company Website may take prescribed actions in the absence of receiving proper and complete contrary instructions.
Changes to Service
The Company reserves the right to modify, change or discontinue the Company Website or any feature at any time without notice. You agree that the Company is not liable to you or to any third party as a result of any such action. The Company invites Users to make suggestions for ways that the Company Website can be improved. If you make a suggestion, then you authorize the Company to use the idea and to publish your name in connection with the submission. The Company does not compensate for the use or publication of such submissions.
Notice to California Residents
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California residents are entitled to the following specific consumer rights information.
- Complaints. The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Websites of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 North Street, Suite 501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254.